Monday 7 August 2017

What's Next?



So, my first novel has been published in Hardback and Kindle versions thanks to the wonderful team at TopShelf Publishing.  



It is being very well received thus far, gaining some excellent reviews from the UK, USA and even as far afield as China.  And, long may this situation continue.








So, the real question now is, what happens next?








Not being one to rest on my laurels', work continues at a fairly steady pace.  As you may have noticed I have begun writing a few selected book reviews, and there will be more of those coming in the very near future.

What people really want to know, however, is, what is happening with book 2?  

Well, in all honesty, I finished the initial draft of Book 2 over a year ago.  It will be titled "Fool In The Ring" and is already set for release around July 2018.  Of course between now and then there is a lot of work still to do both by myself and by my publisher.  Between now and the end of the year we hope to have the cover design and all of the major editing completed and I intend to keep you up-dated with our progress on that front as information becomes available.

Of course, writing continues and I am well over a quarter of the way into writing my first draft of book 3.  I hope to have that completed by the end of November this year which will then allow me to fully devote the rest of this year to the completion of book 2.

So, for my fans out there, rest assured, the adventures of John Hunt will and are continuing well into the foreseeable future.

Thank you all for your ongoing support.

The Unwilling Recruit


AVAILABLE NOW










No comments:

Post a Comment