Wednesday 23 August 2017

First Ten Reviews for "The Unwilling Recruit"





So "The Unwilling Recruit" has reached, what for me is a bit of a benchmark.  The first 10 reviews on Amazon are in.


This probably doesn't sound like a lot to anyone else, but I feel it is a noteworthy achievement.

What makes this even more pleasing is that 9 of the ten reviews are 5 star.  As always, I am going to share with you the latest reviews.

Darylyn writes :

"The Unwilling Recruit is a thrill a minute page turner.  Great summer read.  Can't wait for more!"

While

Amanda Rose writes :

"Very enjoyable read, once started I could not put it down.  Brilliantly written the descriptive text immerses you into the suspense from the beginning through to the end of the first book.  Eagerly awaiting second instalment.  This supernatural thriller is a must read!"



So, there you have it.  Thank you both for taking the time to share your views with myself and the public at large.  I am so pleased that you enjoyed my story.

To get your copy of "The Unwilling Recruit"
in Hardback or Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment