Friday 9 June 2017

Latest Review

I always find it interesting reading the reviews that people leave after reading my novel "The Unwilling Recruit".  I am, however, in the fortunate position of not having received a bad review so far.  This is not a situation I expect to last.  There is no possible way that I can expect my work to resonate with everyone who reads it.  I will, however have as much respect for poor reviews as I do for the good ones.  Ultimately I have to accept that and appreciate that those who write a poor review have taken just as much time and effort to share their thoughts with me as those who write good ones, and I have just as much to learn from them.

So, on to the reason for this post.  As you might have guessed by now, I received a new review today, and I thought I'd share it with you.


"A book that is full of weird and wonderful surprises.  A gripping
story from cover to cover, a very dark and mysterious, action-packed
read.If you are interested in all things dark and unexpected and even
if not, this book is definitely well worth the read.  Definitely not what
I was expecting which made it all the more enjoyable!  Thank you
and well done John!  Can't wait for the next instalment."

Aimee Shenton.


Thank you Aimee.  I am so glad you enjoyed it and incredibly thankful that you took the time to share your experiences.



AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER

No comments:

Post a Comment