Friday 26 May 2017

Latest reviews.

For any author reviews are the life blood of their craft.  It provides a direct connection to their audience and lets the author know if their work is resonating correctly with the intended targets.

More than that, however, reviews are our validation.  There is nothing better than the feeling you get when you receive a five star review from a happy reader.

I have been very fortunate to have received some truly excellent reviews for "The Unwilling Recruit" .  I am incredibly thankful and humbled by, and for, the thoughts and opinions my audience thus far has chosen to share with me.  Your praise and your enjoyment of my efforts make the whole process worthwhile.

I wanted to share the latest review with you all.  It comes from a gentleman by the name of Jon Land .  He is a USA Today best-selling author with over 25 novels to his name already.  I am extremely grateful that he took the time to read my offering and this is what he had to say about "The Unwilling Recruit" :


"The Unwilling Recruit serves up a terrifying foray into
the supernatural, offering a perfect blend of science and
superstition.  John Evans' crafts his debut effort with the
polish and verve of a much more seasoned hand, proving
himself a master storyteller right out of the box.  A must
read for fans of John Farris, Robert R. McCammon
and even the master himself, Stephen King."


Thank you Jon.  




Available now for pre-order from Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment